Sunday, July 22, 2012

In the beginning...

As I write this post I reflect on my breakfast from this morning...an omelet and two pieces of white toast, followed by a Little Debbie Fudge Round. I've been trying the Paleo thing for a few months but like anything I've tried in the past...I cheat. By starting this blog I am hoping that this may hold me more accountable to myself. I will say that my quasi Paleo eating habits and CrossFit have helped me shed almost 45 lbs, so I guess I have been doing something right. ;) It has also brought out a new found love of cooking!! (the clean-up is another story) While I've yet to get the rest of the family on board, I have one little helper who at least will try everything I make. I don't plan to replicate all the info out there why Paleo is good for you...that's already been taken care of. My hope for this blog is to inspire others on a quest to eat healthier for themselves and family, the way our ancestors did. So it begins...or re-begins...a new cave girl in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment